Aug 1, 2011

Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You - Game Download

Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You - Game Download
Go to download page: Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You - Game Download

The film is done but the props are still on location! No props, no premiere! Watch “I’ll Believe You” in the screening room, pay attention to the props used in each scene, and then find them on location! Make it to the premier just in time to watch the exciting ending! Oh, and don’t forget your tuxedo in Hidden Object Studios – I’ll Believe you!

- Fantastic storyline

- Challenging levels

- Gather all the movie props!

System requirements:

OS: Windows XP/Vista/7

CPU: 1.0 GHz

RAM: 512 MB

DirectX: 9.0

Hard Drive: 582 Mb

Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You - Game Download depiction 1

Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You - Game Download depiction 2

Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You - Game Download depiction 3

This colossal and esoteric tale, unmatched and melodic melody, a great deal of elegant Hidden Object locations and immersive video are just parts of the unthought-of Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You game kingdom waiting for you. Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You is jocund Hidden Object genre PC game that is a real tests for you with a great deal of of intricate tests. On the whole, Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You PC game suited for all Hidden Object games fanciers. The unthought-of completion of Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You PC game will change your being forever. It's definitely worth downloading.

Go to download page: Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You - Game Download

No comments:

Post a Comment