Sep 28, 2011

My Farm Life 2 | Full PC Game

My Farm Life 2 icon
My Farm Life 2 takes casual games to new heights as players tend to crops 30 stories above busy city streets! Help Lisa tackle the unique challenges of running a rooftop farm as you grow crops, milk cows, and produce goods in 60 exciting episodes!
Features:
150 levels
38 trophies
Get back to your roots with My Farm Life!
Tackle the unique challenges!
My Farm Life 2 icon 1
My Farm Life 2 icon 3
My Farm Life 2 icon 2
Our new palmary computer casual game My Farm Life 2 is intended to the whole family - issue, teenage and by adult. My Farm Life 2 game is for the adorers of the interactive adventure with a great deal of jobs, where you go around the places and collect rewards, then use them, then solve a little bit of unpredictable problems. All: first class fine pictures, rare chime and colossal rede in engaging My Farm Life 2 PC game will draw all players who loves palmary Time Management casual games.
System requirements:
DirectX: 9.0
CPU: 1.0 GHz
Hard Drive: 54 MB
Flie Size: 46.04 MB
OS: Windows XP/Vista/7

No comments:

Post a Comment